Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

my bestfriend

my best-friend

my best friend is named precious. she is so gorgeous and short. we have known each other for 2 years and 3 months we are going to be 3 years passing our anniversary. she is the most amazing person int the whole wide world. we had never got into a fight or any arguments. but if we ever did i know that we are not gonna get mad at each other for a long time because we need each other in our life's , we cant have a day we don't lose communication.  her mom knows who i am and my mom knows who she is, we just want our parents to get to know each other more. but i always wished that we lived right next to each other or at least close or not to far. ever since i moved to HP i couldn't go to her house because i live to far from her. but no matter what i try to find time for her to go see her just like i make time to do my homework or any thing. its cute how we have songs that is only for her and me no one else. we are more like sisters , we use each others stuff and not get mad. her mom is my mom and my mom is her mom. we well find each other even tho we moved and don't have phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment